Accessing the web interface (Clarity Gateway)
The Iron Pi comes from the factory configured to connect to the network with the IP address 192.168.1.220. You can configure it to use a different IP address, but you'll first need to connect to it at this address.
To do that you need to set your computer's IP address to something else in the 192.168.1.x range, as shown below.
- 1.Select Start, then type settings. Select Settings > Network & internet.
- 2.Do one of the following:
- For a Wi-Fi network, select Wi-Fi > Manage known networks. Choose the network for which you want to change the settings.
- For an Ethernet network, select Ethernet, then select the Ethernet network you’re connected to.
- 3.Next to IP assignment, select Edit.
- 4.Enter the following values:
- 1.Go to System Preferences > Network.
- 2.Select the network device to configure on the left-hand side.
- 3.Enter the following values: